Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic the church building has been and remains closed. Any changes to this will be notified here.
The chapel is near the centre of the village on Chapel Street, which is the road opposite to the Boot and Slipper pub. There is on-street parking.
The first chapel here was in 1807, but the present building dates from 1869. Facilities include seating for 70, an audio loop system, removable wheelchair ramp, toilets, and kitchen.