We are a small congregation but determined that the chapel remains an active place of worship in the village. Services are usually monthly at 09.30am on Sundays. For more details contact 01904 607295.
We are on the main street in Newton upon Derwent, just a mile from both the A1079 and the River Derwent. There is on-street parking.
A former chapel built in 1818 was replaced by the present 1901 building, which was totally refurbished in 2018. Recent developments are seeing villagers and members work more closely together to help the building take a more prominent place in the local community. The building seats 90 and facilities include wheelchair access at the front of the building, wheelchair accessible toilet, baby changing facilities, folding tables and a well-equipped kitchen. The main hall and kitchen are available to hire at £15 per hour.