We are a small congregation and we hold Sunday services at 11.00am most weeks.
Sancton is approximately 2 miles from Market Weighton on the A1034.
The chapel was built in the Jackson family garden in 1805. This family is notable for three sons becoming Methodist ministers and two becoming Presidents of the Methodist conference.
Later extensions have added a vestry / kitchen, toilet and porch. In 2012 a radical modernisation installed a flat floor and chairs in the Main hall to increase versatility. There is seating for 50 and the flexible area with moveable chairs is accessible for wheelchairs. There is a large grass area next to the church which is used for parking and is also suitable for events. The main hall, which is open and can be arranged as required with tables and chairs, is available for hire.